Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LL.B

  I AM still on my way to gain my LLB/LL.B/L.L.B which stand for Latin Legum Baccalaureus OR BACHELOR OF LAWS. huh what the point then? well WHATEVER, this is my life so i need to put my best on it. I NEED to put on my coat. the black & white suit(THIS IS NOT MY FAVOURITE COLOUR OKAY!) & bla bla bla, u can imagine how a lawyer should act rite? HAHAHA. next, wait.....errr...ee i am thinking. em, as we can see in real life, many lawyer do take ADVANTAGE on their profession. u know what i mean rite? come on man, do real lawyer act such way? for me, being a lawyer is all about JUSTICE! justice justice. but God still the best JUDGER!
               so, i am the LAWYER TO BE and still i am hardly praying that i can put my best on it. THANK YOU for the support especially from my dearest family-dad & mom+siblings, ANDY+friends-cherry, devina, ponn, etc. love u guys!  

            note: sorry for the crap. muax                                                                                                                                                             

1 comment: